Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Update: 2 down, ??? to go!

Alright!

So, my friends, It has been a long and arduous process, but a of last night, 2 Space Marine armies have been Finished! Completely! I now only have Bugs, VC and Guard, give or take some Orks and GK...(sigh)

In other news, I recently received a VERY, VERY large box containing certain products, such as Killa kans. I'll post the built models with the newly finished SM soon. However, One product would remain a secret...(Muhahahahaha!!!!!) Just wait until August for the grand unveiling, along with Battle report, and in the meantime a baneblade should be enough to satisfy any questions.

Finally, I want to gauge interest in a contest, so please comment below.

Ninjaman Over and Out. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 

Hammer Strikes!