Wednesday, May 5, 2010

...Can't live with 'em, Can't live without 'em

Hey Dudez and Dudettez,

Ace here with a bit of a serious post, on the wonderful game of Life that we are all forced to play. We have all had serious ruts in our lives, and unforgivably I am in one of those right now. But its alright because painting models is free and so is xbox, however the serious lonely bubble is increasing more and more as the days go by. Sitting cooped up in a room painting models with friends is fun, but when you have hardly enough money to go out and meet other people (ideally women) that void gets bigger. And that void is what making everything worse, not having any motivation to paint because "no girl is going to care that I can make a piece of plastic look so life like", and "wow I just won a tournament in 40k, let me go to the bar and use that as a pick up line." Those thoughts have been crossing my mind more and more frequently.

If any of you actually know me you will think that this is udder bull, and wondering why I am posting this. Because 40k, friends and punk rock is my life. Women don't matter they come and they go, well here is the thing they stopped coming. (no pun intended) And for the first time since in 7 or so years, there is no girl for me to call or text to make me feel a little bit better.

But that's not the major issue! Having all this free time as an eligible bachelor, no girl to keep me from my hobby. And yet I am more off track that I have ever been! Blah it is disgusting, but by posting this tread (in an attempt to blow off steam) I have decided that I am never going to let a girl, girls, or the female race ruin my hobbies, either directly or indirectly.

And who would have thunk that women will mess with you even without there being one? Guess the saying is true "Can't live with them, and can't live without them"

Thanks guys for taking the time to read this post, and I promise that the post will be better and more frequent!

Ace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 

Hammer Strikes!