Sunday, June 19, 2011

Painting: Second Warrior, Official Paint Scheme

Hello people!

Just finished my second guy with a new paint scheme and I have to say I love it, this is exactly how I want my whole army to be! Now that I have a theme it will be so much easier to turn out these guys. The next step is to put up a paint guide for the rest of you who want this scheme! I'll shut up now and give you what you want!









Well there he is! Let me know what you think! The base will be done when I get some gravel, I am currently on vacation in Tennessee, hopefully making a trip to Murfesboro tomorrow!

Thanks Deryk

2 comments:

  1. Hey Deryk, just wanted to let you know that we are starting up a Cities of Death League down here in Murfreesboro at Grand Adventures. Hopefully you can make it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know but the move to Tennessee won't be until around October or January! But I want to come down one day and just play against everyone! Thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete

 
 
 

Hammer Strikes!