Sunday, July 10, 2011

Long Week, Update.

Hello everyone,

It has been a while since I posted, so I will make this little jogger to let you know what is on the agenda this week! I am going to have quite a few games for the Jersey's weekly game tournament, I have to play catch up, I have been working in a factory for a week to make some extra money to get my Dark Eldar ready for Ard Boyz. Saturday will be the Groovy Gecko's tournament, 2500 points practice for Ard Boyz, I am real confident in this list I am bringing!

As for my Hobby aspect I have quite a bit of models to put together that I will be doing this week, and if I can I will be painting some models too!

Tactics, will come from games and tournament. And if I can get a few logs in about a Voidraven Bomber, I really think these guys are good, but we will see!

That's about all look forward to some good battle reps and some hobby updates!

Deryk

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 

Hammer Strikes!