Friday, August 31, 2012

Nova Open!

Hey Ladies and Germs,
On the road to the Nova open, plenty of energy drinks and energetic music to get me pumped for the long weekend! My first time here, I am super excited and ready to chew bubble gum and kick ass. Hope I don't run out of gum!
Thoughts before the event, my list is tweaked to the max amount of fire power I could muster. Nervousness of seeing other list, because well we don't have a good sight of meta. That's what bringing the strongest all comers list I could forge, was the right choice.
Now what you have been waiting for, my list!



Romper Stomper!
HQ:
Baron
Farseer, ROW, ROWi, Guide, Doom, Fortune, Jet Bike, Spear, Spirit Stones
Elites:
Fire Dragons x5, Exarch, Tank Hunters, Crack Shot
Troops:
5x 5 Warrior Squads, Blaster
   Venom, Splinter Cannon, Grisley Trophies
3x Guardian Jet Bike Squad
Fast Attack
3x Beastmasters, 5 Khymera, 4 Razorwing Flocks
Heavy Support
2x Ravagers
Razorwing Jetfighter, Flickerfield, 2 Monoscythe Missles, 2 Shatterfield Missiles
3x War Walkers, 2 Scatter Lasers
Fortification:
Aeigis Defence Line, Quad-Cannon
There it is folks! Hope to see some of you here, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 

Hammer Strikes!