Saturday, April 2, 2011

What got YOU hooked?

Hey everyone,

Looking through the piles of warhammer miniatures in my house, I suddenly had a question come to mind.
"What happened to my Stormtroopers?"

Now I know that question has nothing to do with the title, but the storm troopers were my first 40k minis. and are still some of my favorites. They are difficult to get now and they are expensive, but I remember seeing a blister pack of them in a local WotC store where I lived and thinking to myself: MUST BUY!

I was only 7 at the time, but even then the cool armor and helmets and commando-ness of the models appealed to me. so I got them, (and promptly destroyed 1 of them) the other one I still have today, currently in his 3rd paint scheme serving alongside my elysians.


So my question to all of you is:

What model or Models got you interested in the game and why?

tell me in the comments :)

Ninjaman

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 

Hammer Strikes!